FS: KRK V88's and 24ch Soundtracs Topaz

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

citystate
takin' a dinner break

FS: KRK V88's and 24ch Soundtracs Topaz

Post by citystate » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:58 pm

I've had these unused in my studio for a couple years and it's time to let them go.

Both the speakers and the console are big items. I will not ship the console. They are located in Sacramento. If you are local/Bay Area and have cash I am very willing to negotiate prices in order to not ship.

KRK V88 pair: $600

These are in good condition but there is an issue with the HF boost switch on the back on both speakers. It sounds fine when it is in the "+1" position but it gets muffled otherwise. This could be a simple cleaning issue or something loose inside. I don't know how to fix something like this so I am letting them go for cheap. The speakers themselves are in good condition and the cabinets are generally pretty clean too.

These will be pricey to ship, they are over 50lbs each.

24ch Soundtracs Topaz: $600

The power supply was removed and put on a rackmount shelf by the prior owner. He also balanced everything on the board. To my knowledge everything works perfectly fine and it's in good, clean condition. No meterbridge.

ctmsound
george martin

Post by ctmsound » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 am

Board works solid, sound great. I used it a few years back. Extremely quiet from the modification.