PRS 1989 24-fret

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

DJ_LBP
takin' a dinner break

PRS 1989 24-fret

Post by DJ_LBP » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 am

Hey everybody,

I have a 1989 Paul Reed Smith 24-fret bolt-on in good condition for sale. It is a cherry burst, rosewood fretboard, dot inlays.

This is an earlier PRS with the small neck heel and one-piece bridge. Original pickups I believe are Standard Treble and Standard Bass. I have some pictures I can shoot you if interested.

The guitar is in good shape for being 21 years old. The previous owner played it a lot, so a good amount of the lacquer is gone from the back of the neck. This guitar plays awesome, and feels like your favorite old sweatshirt. In a good way, of course.

I am selling because I have bought a lot of other gear in the last few months and this guitar stays in the case 99% of the time. I have a G&L ASAT classic semi-hollow that fits my needs better.

ASKING $1500 shipped in the lower 48. Not too interested in trades, but go ahead and tell me what you have...looking for some cool compressors or microphones. But cash is king.

*edited pickup info.
Why not?

-Hunter S. Thompson

DJ_LBP
takin' a dinner break

Post by DJ_LBP » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 am

BUMP! Offers?
Why not?

-Hunter S. Thompson