FS: Sony TC-510-2 & UHER 4200 monitor tape machines

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

df
audio school

FS: Sony TC-510-2 & UHER 4200 monitor tape machines

Post by df » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 pm

hi everyone

i'm selling two tape machines for a friend on here?he's an old field recorder and carried these machines with him all over the world. They have been treated like kings, and have been loved for years. They are in used but loved condition, and worked perfectly when they were put away in storage ten years ago. Both units power on and play?it's likely the belts need some love, but the heads are clean and great.

What's cool is that each unit comes with a little backpack / battery pack so you can carry it with you for REAL old school reel to reel field recordings. These machines are heavy, so you know they sound good.

I'm selling here rather than ebay because these machines are too beautiful to withstand the ebay anonymous assault.

if interested, send PM with an offer. I will happily send you pictures.[/img]

JamesyBrah
audio school

Re: FS: Sony TC-510-2 & UHER 4200 monitor tape machines

Post by JamesyBrah » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Hey there! I’m interested in the Sony TC-510-2. What would be a reasonable price for that guy? Also, what condition is it in? Please feel free to text at 7204805972. Thank you!