FS: Accessories; attenuators, shock mounts, cables, etc.

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

FS: Accessories; attenuators, shock mounts, cables, etc.

Post by centurymantra » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 am

I have an inventory of accessories and gadgets for sale. Feel free to send along any questions.

(2) Shure A15LA line input adaptors / 50db attenuator
$20/pc.
These are pretty handy adaptors. From the Shure website:

?The Shure A15LA 50 dB attenuator reduces the level of an audio signal by 50dB. This allows a line level output such as an aux level output from a mixer or playback device, to be connected to a microphone input on another mixer or recorder. Female XLR to Male XLR.The A15LA can be used with either balanced or unbalanced sources.?

One is a bit older version, but in pretty much mint condition. The other was bought new by me and lightly used.

(2) Audio-Technica AT8202 Attenuator with 10, 20 or 30 db of Selectable Attenuation - In-Line XLR Barrel
$20/pc

SOLD

(2) Audio Technica AT8410A universal shock mounts
$25/pc.

SOLD

Microphone clips
$20
Small inventory of 7 mic clips ? a couple cheap-o clips, a couple of nicer ones, and a couple of spring loaded butterfly clips. Selling for $20 for the lot, shipped by USPS.

(2) Audio-Technica AT8459 Swivel-Mount Microphone Clamp Adapter
$25/pc., shipping incl.
SOLD

Sabra SSM-1 Universal Shock Mount
$25
Versatile shock mount that fits just about any microphone ? esp. handy for LDC mics. Lightly used and in near mint condition.

Microphone stereo bar
$10, shipping incl.
Decent little stereo bar ? not sure of the brand, although it appears to be an On-Stage MY-500. Pretty much near mint condition.

Sony Earbud headphones
Yeah, it seems kind of sketchy buying used earbuds, but these are pretty much unused. I bought one of the nicer sets that Best Buy sold, and gave a crack at using these under a pair of shooter?s ear muffs as ?isolation phones?, but it just didn?t work for me. MAYBE 20 minutes of use. I?ve tossed the original rubber covers. There are two rubber pad covers left in the original box. Anyway?paid $40 for them and they?ve just been sitting on a shelf. $20, including shipping.

Rolls HA43 Pro headphone amp.
$25
SOLD

Adcom GFS-3 Speaker Selector
$25
You would normally see this used in home audio system applications, but it could work well as a monitor selector in the studio as well. Good, clean condition and works nicely for its intended purpose.

Neutrik XLR Connectors;
SOLD

I have a variety of digital cables available:

2m Audioquest Optilink-A toslink; $15 shipped
2m Audioquest VDM-X Coaxial cable; $20 shipped

I also have two 8-9 foot glass toslink cables, which seem to be a generic brand. I bought these a few years ago based on their ?audiophile recommended? status from, if I recall correctly, a company called Sound Professionals. Cheap, but made of quality stuff; $15/ea. Shipped
Last edited by centurymantra on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

mattvon
audio school graduate

Post by mattvon » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:34 am

PM sent...

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Post by Nick Sevilla » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:09 am

PM sent on the AT mounts...
Howling at the neighbors. Hoping they have more mic cables.

theDan
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by theDan » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am

PMd for XLRs.

studiodog
alignin' 24-trk

PM'd for headphone amp

Post by studiodog » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

Let me know thanks
"...because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me!"