No Longer for Sale

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

littlesongs
pushin' record

No Longer for Sale

Post by littlesongs » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:32 am

The DeltaLab is a very simple mono unit, but it does slapbacks and flanges with the best of them. Each button is additive, so you can key in an ever longer delay until you go for all of them at once. I love driving the brick wall limiter. Connections are 1/4" unbalanced.

The BiAmp might have the longest decay available anywhere close to this price range. It has flexible four band equalization too. One can drive the reverb and control the level of moisture as well. There is a choice of balanced XLR or 1/4" unbalanced mono connections.

These two units get along quite splendidly with one another, so I am selling them as a set for $225 shipped to the CONUS. If they must be broken up, the prices are $100 for the DeltaLab and $175 for the BiAmp including Paypal & shipping. Feel free to PM with questions or offers.

Thanks!
Last edited by littlesongs on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Keep singing, keep writing, keep playing, keep recording. Stay humble, follow your heart, and it'll all lead to a good place."
-- F.M. Cornog

Harry
re-cappin' neve

Post by Harry » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Nice!
I already have this flavor or I would be all over this.

How many springs does the verb have?
The one I have has 3 on each side and it sounds awesome!!!

ott0bot
dead but not forgotten

Post by ott0bot » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:56 am

Super interested.....if I can get my tax credit soon-ish. I'll pm ya if I get the funds.

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Harry wrote:Nice!
I already have this flavor or I would be all over this.

How many springs does the verb have?
The one I have has 3 on each side and it sounds awesome!!!
Harry, our reverb units are the same and I really like it too!

The odds are better than good that I will be on the prowl for this same simple combo again at some point in the future. If someone wanted to offer a buyback clause in a deal, I would definitely be interested. I'm raising some funds for an old hollowbody at the moment, otherwise they would stay in the rack.

Feel free to PM or email me if you need more pictures or you have questions. Thanks!
"Keep singing, keep writing, keep playing, keep recording. Stay humble, follow your heart, and it'll all lead to a good place."
-- F.M. Cornog

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Post by trodden » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 am

Is the BiAmp stereo?

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 am

trodden wrote:Is the BiAmp stereo?
Hi Brandon. No, it's just a surprisingly lush mono unit. Here's a PDF of the manual and schematics from the BiAmp site if you want to check it out. Thanks for the question.
-- F.M. Cornog

ott0bot
dead but not forgotten

Post by ott0bot » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 pm

For the record....i still really want these.....it's just that money thing keeps getting in the way. :?

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:47 pm

At the moment, this pair is still available. Feel free to PM with questions or offers. Thanks!
-- F.M. Cornog

ott0bot
dead but not forgotten

Post by ott0bot » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Yeah....I've have to hold off for now. Really trying to snag an effectron. Thanks for being so cool!

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:07 am

I am gonna keep 'em. Thanks for the interest.
-- F.M. Cornog