Neumann U87Ai - SOLD

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

DJ_LBP
takin' a dinner break

Neumann U87Ai - SOLD

Post by DJ_LBP » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:12 am

Neumann U87Ai in wooden box. Mic is in great shape, with one small dent in the body that was made by the previous owner (Skinny Deville of Nappy Roots fame). Shockmount holds the mic, but the wingnut/bolt that hold the mount still were taken apart and i believe they lost a bushing or something, because now it does not hold its position. Peluso makes a fine shockmount for these that is much less than the Neumann one, so I wouldn't blame someone for picking one of those up for this.

I really like this mic, I just don't really feel like I deserve/need it at this point. I make a lot more electronic and guitar-based music at this point, and don't really need a badass condenser when my SM7, RE20, and Ubertar ribbon mic get all the use when I record acoustic instruments.

$1750 shipped in the lower 48.

Looking for Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1UW+ MKii (the newest one) as well. Doubt anyone wants to get rid of one though...

Questions? Want pictures? PM me!
Last edited by DJ_LBP on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why not?

-Hunter S. Thompson

DJ_LBP
takin' a dinner break

Post by DJ_LBP » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 am

price dropped to 1600 shipped! Hits ebay on Thursday evening. thanks for looking!
Why not?

-Hunter S. Thompson