FS: Metric Halo Mobile I/O (MIO) ULN-8 +DSP +CABLES! - $4700

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

altoidboy
alignin' 24-trk

FS: Metric Halo Mobile I/O (MIO) ULN-8 +DSP +CABLES! - $4700

Post by altoidboy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 pm

The time has come to part with one of my beloved ULN-8+DSP. I've had this unit since the beginning (serial #125) and have been 100% pleased with it but need to part with it due to budget reasons. It works absolutely perfectly, and is in 99/100 condition (just a little scratch on the underside due to racking it, totally invisible from the front). It comes with everything it needs: rack ears, power supply, Firewire cable.

As a bonus I'm prepared to include two 8-channel snakes: one is a fan to 8 female XLR's, the other is a fan to 8 male TRS's.

Here's a link to all the product info about it: http://www.mhsecure.com/v5mm/ULN-8.html

I'm asking $4700 OBO for the ULN-8 and the two snakes. Free ground shipping to anywhere in the US. With a transaction of this amount, I'd either like to arrange an in-person pickup (I'm in Los Angeles) or use some kind of service that protects us both. I've been burned one too many times (i.e. once) by fake cashier's checks.