FS: ADM mic Pre's raw and Racked, ASR-X Pro.

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

xpulsar
pushin' record

FS: ADM mic Pre's raw and Racked, ASR-X Pro.

Post by xpulsar » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:04 am

For sale

4 Channel ADM Mic/Line amps Racked up in a really sweet rack with Phase ,PAD, Phantom Power & External Power supply. It is a Par-Metal Chassis that I had the front and rear holes and labels CNC Machined by Front Panel Express.

I can put either the 1922 - 200 or 1922 - 400 mic/line cards in this rack for
$650 for the 1922 - 400 Transformer-less out
$750 for the 1922- 200 Transformer out

http://www.orphanaudio.com/adm-n-1922-400/

or

I can put either the 1268 -200 or 1268-400 mic/line cards in the rack for $
$850 for the 1268 - 400 Transformer-less out
$950 for the 1268- 200 Transformer out

http://www.orphanaudio.com/adm-n-1268-200/

A little description of these modules :
1922 - 200 / 400 is a Transformer Input Mic/Line amplifier with a 5534 IC based gain circuit with a Discreet transistor output stage. Thing sounds really good! The 200/400 designates transformer / transformer-less output.

1268 - 200 / 400 is a Transformer Input Mic/Line amplifier with a Discreet based gain circuit with a Discreet transistor output stage. Thing sounds even better! The 200/400 designates transformer / transformer-less output.

I also have a 2-U High rack for 4 channels of ADM 2780 Mic/line amps.
This is a professionally built rack that is a Par-Metal Chassis that I had the front and rear holes and labels CNC Machined by Front Panel Express. This also has an External Power Supply.The +48v, Phase and PAD switching are located on the front panel.

I can sell the rack with 4 channels of modded 2780-200 for $1250

I am also willing to part with 4 of my 2780's in raw module form,I'll include an edge connector and a Schematic. If you want for and extra $35 I can wire up the edge connector with Mogami single pair and the power wire all labeled and ready to wire into what ever box you choose.

$200 un-modded
$250 Modded, I bypass the signal from going through a couple of IC's that are used for phase reverse and unity gain buffering. This Mod really opens them up. Also included in this mod is the fact that you will have 2 different outputs one unbalanced going through the original circuit and all the IC's which has a really cool hyped up Radio Announcer Voice kind of character. The other output has the Transformer output and bypasses those IC's and gives you a real open and sweet sound! I personally like the sound of this pre better than the API 312. Really fast and punchy lows!

I also have an Ensoniq ASR-x Pro with 64 megs of ram and operational manual. I am willing to sell this for $250.

I am currently out of town until the 23rd I will be posting pictures of everything when I return.

-Collin