FS: neumann m49 original electronics.......w original acces

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

vcode
audio school graduate

FS: neumann m49 original electronics.......w original acces

Post by vcode » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 pm

FS: neumann m49 original electronics.......w original accessories.
For sale is a original m49 serial number 1029 including original psu and stand mount cable in very nice all around condition. This mic is all original inside electronically.....which is very hard to find. Its literally been sitting for 25 years unused and before that was unmolested and well cared for. Ive just had it serviced including fresh reskinned great sounding m7 , a clean ac701 out of my stash (the one inside was microphonic and a bit noisy), power supply heater voltage servicing and a new mic cable installed. Mic is now completely serviced covering everything and plug and play and sounds very nice. Ill post wav files later on with drums and voice straight thru the api console shown in the pics. It will come with a m49 cherry wood mic box.
Buyer covers shipping and insurance. Please read my itrader feedback; great follow through and skype visual inspection and binding agreement available for buyer. This is a great original mic that sounds very nice and is ready for action again with a super clean bill of health.
i will work on removing the adhesive residue on the back side of the mic.
If you want a second one ill be selling a second one here soon. same situation. completely serviced and all aspects covered for a mic that is still original and hasnt been used in 25 years on mic number 2.
$9500.00..... servicing and original reskinned m7 and clean ac701 are on me (: on ebay also...view pics there
bank deposit, or wire transfer or paypal if fees are covered by buyer or of course a local hand to hand deal.
please email me at ceelo456@aol.com or call me at 323 356 5550.
thanks
vcode