ART Pro VLA, Aphex Expressor, DBX 163x/2, Lexicon LPX1

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

ART Pro VLA, Aphex Expressor, DBX 163x/2, Lexicon LPX1

Post by centurymantra » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Aphex Expressor 651 compressor
Well known and very desirable Aphex compressor. Outstanding and versatile tool - extremely transparent. Worthy of all the accolades you will find on the recording forums, both here at TapeOp and elsewhere. This particular unit is very clean and in unusually good condition and perfect working order.

$200

**SOLD**

Art Pro VLA

This is the original Pro VLA. Great comp for the money - as I'm sure you know. I have upgraded the tubes on both channels with JAN Philips 12AT7WC tubes - matched and balanced by The Tube Store when I purchased them. I will also include the original tubes.

$160
***SOLD***

DBX 163x compressor

Classic vintage DBX ?one slider? compression. Great on bass - and worked great for me as a ?secret weapon? for kick drum parallel compression. Excellent condition and working perfectly. Quite clean with a bit of wear, but with a couple of Velcro strips attached to the bottom.

***SOLD***

DBX 263x de-esser

Good condition and perfect working order.

$35

Lexicon LPX-1

Classic Lexicon ? rack reverb and effects processor. In nice condition with power supply.

$90
***SOLD***
Last edited by centurymantra on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Bump...and added a Pro VLA.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

stoneman
alignin' 24-trk

Post by stoneman » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am

pm'd

Mach Schnell
pluggin' in mics

Post by Mach Schnell » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:08 am

Pm/email sent. :wink:
If it's too loud,...go away.