Audio Engineering Magazine - 1947 and 1954

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Old Time 5 and Dime
audio school

Audio Engineering Magazine - 1947 and 1954

Post by Old Time 5 and Dime » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi all,
I have been a reader of Tape Op magazine since spring 1999. I have just joined the Message Board, although I have been a reader for 5 years.

Desperately in need of money, I am going to be auctioning some of my recording/music/misc. equipment on eBay. I will post my auction information on the Message Board first. If a Message Board-er wins I will give them 5% off the final sale price.

Occasionally I will also need help deciding whether or not some of my items should be auctioned at all. I am not really sure if people these days have the same interest in some of the things that I bought, 10 or 20 years ago, as I did when I bought them. I will turn to the Board readers to see what they have to say. I start all my auctions at $0.05 and never have a reserve price. I'd rather keep something than get rid of it for a few cents.

My first item that I would like to auction is a collection of Audio Engineering magazines. I know that when I first started reading Tape Op everyone was raving about them. Now, 11 years later, I have gotten all the use out of them that I can and no longer need them. However, I feel that things have changed so much people may no longer have interest in them.
I have 2 "official" binders containing May-December 1947 and January-December 1954.

Please let me know if you think people will still be interested, and if it is worth it for me to offer them for auction.

Thanks,
Tim
Old Time 5 and Dime
Old Time 5 and Dime

ludwigpatricia
audio school graduate

Post by ludwigpatricia » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Can I buy these from you directly? No one else wants them. How much?

Old Time 5 and Dime
audio school

Post by Old Time 5 and Dime » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Sorry, I will only sell them through ebay. But thanks for responding!
Old Time 5 and Dime