Free Excellent Studio Workbench & Gear Rack in SF

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

planresonate
alignin' 24-trk

Free Excellent Studio Workbench & Gear Rack in SF

Post by planresonate » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Sorry for the short notice post. I'm moving today and thought I'd be able to fit this workbench in my trailer. Unfortunately for me, it won't fit. Fortunately for you, it can be yours for free (if you're local and able to get here very quickly).

This free bench is in the Mission District, San Francisco. It is painted wood (nice blue and orangish red, with a tan plush surface. The work surface large, solid and stable -- good for any kind of studio task. It will be available to first person who can be here with the ability to haul it out. Today is Saturday December 4. It will probably be gone by 5:00 PM.

This is a sturdy custom built workbench with 5 racks that can hold a large number of 19" outboard gear. Use it for power conditioners, signal processors, patch bays, power amps, and power strips. The bottom can easily be converted to hold albums. The top is padded so you can throw records and other gear around without worrying about them being scratched. Perfect for anyone who likes to sample records. Ergonomic surface height prevents you from having to hunch over while you work.

Pics here:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/2095045482.html

Bench is approximately 65" wide, 42" tall, and 30" wide.

I'll be happy to have this go to someone's studio. Please bring a friend and an open bed pickup truck. It needs to be carried down one flight of stairs. It's not too heavy, just large.

Thanks for looking. Hope to hear from you soon.

Milkmansound
george martin

Post by Milkmansound » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:19 pm

crap!

thats exactly what I need for my amp work! I am in SF, with no pickup truck... but I could probably make something happen monday night.

did someone already snag it?
(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))
www.pedalsteelamp.com
www.milkmansound.com
Follow me on Facebook!

planresonate
alignin' 24-trk

gone

Post by planresonate » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh, sorry man, it's gone! Hope you find what you need soon.