FS - Allen & Heath Zed R16

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

antilog
george martin

FS - Allen & Heath Zed R16

Post by antilog » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:03 pm

I'd like to sell my Allen & Heath Zed R16. It is 15 months old, works fine, and has the latest Firewire card (no grounding issues). I bought it to do out of the box mixing and effects break outs. The nature of my work now is ITB, so it isn't getting much use other than playback.

I'm taking serious offers, so feel free to PM me.

All manuals, pictures and info can be found here http://www.allen-heath.com/zed/zed-R16.asp
"Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact." William S Burroughs

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:22 am

Asking price is $1600 OBO. Please feel free to make an offer.
"Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact." William S Burroughs

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:37 am

BTW - this board is a blast to use for out of the box and hybrid mixing. I simply don't have the time / projects for it. :)

kayagum
ghost haunting audio students

Post by kayagum » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm

Anyone with an HD24 should consider this board. You can do lightpipe in/out with it! Of course, firewire to DAW works as well...

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Ya, the expandability and versatility is great. According to the manual, at 44.1 or 48 kHz, you can add 8 channels ADAT to the 18 channels for a total of 26 channels in and out of the PC. (Manual p24)

http://www.allen-heath.com/zed/dl/AP7236_iss_2.pdf

This is a versatile board indeed. I'm selling since I haven't been using the extended functionality and could use the funds to flesh out other ares. Am willing to apply the following in trade value:

- a tube amp, head, such as Vox Night Train
- EHX Memory Man w/ Hazarai
- (2) volume pedals
- Poly Tuner
- ABY switch

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:21 pm

This board is in great condition, hasn't left the desk it was set up on (no mobile), and in a non-smoking environment.

Make an offer! This is a great opportunity to enter into the world of analog summing, outboard mixing, integrating outboard devices in you ITB mixes, etc!

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:17 am

taking offers

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Any offers - trades, etc?

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 am

I am willing to let this go for $1400, shipped to US48, more for Canada (due to high shipping costs and customs).

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 am

bump

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:13 pm

bump :D

antilog
george martin

Post by antilog » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Sold, thanks for the interest