Mackie MDR/HDR 24 track

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

ulriggribbons
steve albini likes it

Mackie MDR/HDR 24 track

Post by ulriggribbons » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey there,

I have a Mackie 24 track up for sale, details as follows:

It started its life as an MDR24, and has been upgraded to an HDR24. New roms were installed to run the HDR24 code, a video card was added, as well as the bios upgrade to support larger hard disk capacity. So in effect, you can hookup a monitor mouse and keyboard to the unit and it operates as a standalone DAW, or it can be used like a conventional recorder using the front panel controls.

I believe it has an internal 13GB drive, and a 13GB drive in the drive caddy( I can confirm, but each drives gives about 4 hours of recording time@ 24 tracks)

It includes the 3 analog i/o cards, so i/o is all on dsub connectors.

I'll also include an external firewire/usb2 drive caddy enclosure, that allows you to mount the swappable drive on your computer for easy file transfer.

The Mackie records to WAV files, so in use, I used the converters to record, popped the drive and inserted into the mac, and copied the wav files across for mixing in the ProTools/Logic. Works very seamlessly.

$750

Still have original box to ship in

Regards

Jon
Last edited by ulriggribbons on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ulriggribbons
steve albini likes it

Post by ulriggribbons » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

bump

ulriggribbons
steve albini likes it

Post by ulriggribbons » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Bump, $750....trades...