FS: Analog Synths: Farfisa Syntorchestra, Cheetah MS6

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nob turner
steve albini likes it

FS: Analog Synths: Farfisa Syntorchestra, Cheetah MS6

Post by nob turner » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 am

Up for sale here are a couple of very rare synths:

SOLD LOCALLY $600 A Farfisa Syntorchestra: a 70's analog synth, know particularly for use by Klaus Schulze. Unusual design, with both polyphonic and mono sounds available simultaneously.

It has belonged to a friend of mine for MANY years. Missing a few slider tops, but all 37 keys work. As far as I can tell, so do all of the controls, though I am not clear on the function of some of them. The cover is included and fits and closes well. $800

SOLD LOCALLY $350 Cheetah MS6 synth module. 6-voice polyphonic/multitimbral analog synthesizer in a single-unit rack module. It has two digitally controlled oscillators per voice (12 DCOs) to provide better stability, and they sound surprisingly warm and musical. It's got the same sound chips (CEM 3396) as the Oberheim Matrix 6/6R and Matrix 1000 but the MS6 is multitimbral! A little of the paint on the front is chipping off. $400/offer.

Image[/img]

I have an over-700 feedback rating on eBay with this same handle, and also positive feedback at gearslutz. Additionally I sold an expensive mic to a guy here, whom I might be able to vouch for me if you need even more confirmation of my honesty. :roll:

I cover Paypal, you pay for packing materials and actual shipping.

moogplayer
steve albini likes it

Post by moogplayer » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Is the Syntorchestra still up for grabs? And if so, where?

slapatron
audio school

Post by slapatron » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:02 am

hello,

probably a redundant question, but is the farfisa still available

thanks