Korg Wavedrum, Elysia Mpressor & Softube Trident EQ plug

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

silver sonya
gettin' sounds

Korg Wavedrum, Elysia Mpressor & Softube Trident EQ plug

Post by silver sonya » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Three items. Selling 'cause I bought a lot of stuff, and in so doing, I became poor. How did that happen?!? Money is weird.

1. KORG WAVEDRUM in near mint condition. This is the black edition, which is just gorgeous to behold.

This thing is amazing and as exciting and fun as you've heard. Really interesting, expressive, ultra-responsive instrument with the ability to go into some very exotic areas sonically. Really cool thing.

$450 takes it. Selling 'cause I recently bought a Monome Arc that I really shouldn't have. Need to make the expenditure make financial sense.

2. ELYSIA MPRESSOR plugin, native (RTAS/AU/VST). Absolutely fantastic. $140. I will pay the iLok transfer fee. And, as always with me, there are no paypal fees.

AMAZING on drums. Makes everything forceful and satisfying. The word I'm avoiding here is "punchy." Don't make me use it. 'Cause I will.

Selling 'cause Lisson Grove R-124 limiters don't pay for themselves. Well, they kinda do. But you know what I mean.

3. SOFTUBE TRIDENT A-RANGE EQ, native (RTAS/AU/VST). The legendary Trident A-Range. $175 takes it. Again, I will pay the iLok transfer fee and I never charge buyers a paypal fee. $175, clean and simple.

Softube and Trident are famous for a reason.

Write me at chad@beautypill.com.

Thanks!

cheers,
c