F/S: UAD Solo Laptop, SE 2200A mic, AT goosenecks + stuff

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

SoulOfJonas
pushin' record

F/S: UAD Solo Laptop, SE 2200A mic, AT goosenecks + stuff

Post by SoulOfJonas » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:36 pm

SOLD UAD-2 Solo Laptop Card - http://www.uaudio.com/products/uad/uad2sl/index.html [$225 including shipping and PayPal fees]
I think the plugs sound great, but I haven't used it enough to merit having it sit around. Still have the box. No extra plugs besides the stock ones that come with it. Regardless you're getting a like-new card for a DEEP discount. I'll transfer the authorization over to the buyer via the UAD site after payment clear SOLD

SE 2200A mic - http://www.seelectronics.com/sE2200a.html [$165 including shipping and PayPal fees]
I love this mic especially for the price. I bought it a while back after an informal shoot-out (against a U87, 414 and SE G 3500 if I remember correctly) where it sounded great on vocals for my friend and I who both have pretty different styles - he's sort of a bright tenor and I'm more of a soft baritone. I haven't laid my vocals down on anything in a couple years, though, so this mic has been packed up safely in its case for a while now.

Audio Technica AT857QMLa [$55 including shipping and PayPal fees]
Audio Technica AT915QMRx [$30 including shipping and PayPal fees]
[Both for $80 including shipping and PayPal fees]

These are 2 different goose-neck podium-style cardioid condenser mics. They originally lived in an office environment. I then used then occasionally for some random stuff, mostly location recording. Both are in good shape but with some scuffs near their bases. Both have recessed roll-off switches. I found that some places still sell and/or rent the AT857QMLa for a couple hundred. The AT915QMRx is discontinued but has the pretty cool feature of being able to retract or pull out the end of the mic by a few inches. Unfortunately I only have one windscreen that fits both mics, so if they get sold separately then the windscreens goes with the AT857QMLa.

Bose Lifestyle SA-2 2-channel zone amp w/ extra Bose link cables [$100 including shipping and PayPal fees]
Sells new for $240. If you know what this is, then maybe you might want one cheap. Like new, In box. Compatible with any Bose Lifestyle System. I was part of an install gig where the insanely rich client was sold a few too many of these amps by the Bose sales guy. This unit was taken out of the box, thinking we were gonna install it but never did. The client didn't want it afterwards so he gave it to me. Comes with a handful of extra Bose link cables we also didn't use - some long, some short.

Echeck and PayPal preferred. Paper check considered. I've bought and sold a bunch of things on this board. Check my ebay rating: soulofjonas. Thanks.

-JV
Last edited by SoulOfJonas on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Valencia - Freelance audio-recorder-mixer guy
-One East Recording (Matt Wells)
-Melody Lanes (Jay Braun)

SoulOfJonas
pushin' record

Post by SoulOfJonas » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

UAD laptop solo sold
John Valencia - Freelance audio-recorder-mixer guy
-One East Recording (Matt Wells)
-Melody Lanes (Jay Braun)