FS Price Drop Yamaha PM1000 32 channel

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

in2thegapagain85
ass engineer

FS Price Drop Yamaha PM1000 32 channel

Post by in2thegapagain85 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Looking to get rid of this beast. Bought it with the intent of modding and upgrading it, but haven't been able to. Also, don't have the space to integrate it into my rig and that isn't likely to change soon.

There is some issue with the main output. The console gets signal, registers on the meters and gets to the sends, just not the main outs. My tech said it was likely the op amp or output buffer in the output, should be an easy fix.

There are very few complete board like this left, most have been parted out or racked into channel strips. I'd love to keep it and use it, but its just not practical right now. It would make a great console, or someone with electronics skills could easily rack these up for pres or sell them.

There's plenty of info on modding/upgrading these if you google them.

Now asking $1300, feel free to offer. May consider trades. Located in Reno, NV. Arrange pickup or can possibly meet within reasonable distance. Would rather not ship, but can if you work it out.