FS: 500 series EQ B&B audio EQF-2's

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

joel hamilton
zen recordist

FS: 500 series EQ B&B audio EQF-2's

Post by joel hamilton » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:46 pm

For sale, a pair of B&B audio EQF-2's
Three band fully sweepable EQ with a HP and a LP filter.
These work really well in an SSL way, but from the aengus era of EQ in the 500 series form factor. These are the pre-aphex versions, which are the more desirable versions.
They sound kind of like nothing, in an SSL way, so they work quite well to notch out something lame in a snare drum or room mic, or work really well after a good mic pre to complete a channel strip type situation in a 500 series rack.A nice way to wind on a little top end or cut a little 3k on the vocal chain on the way in, even if you work ITB exclusively.
I needed something fully sweepable in the rack for the times where I was between clicks on my console...
I am asking 425 per channel if buying both, and I would like to sell them as a pair, but I would talk about selling them individually for 450 each.
A super inexpensive way to get some EQ in your 500 series rack!!!
Please email me rather than PM.
pictures on request, or I will try to post them later...

joel hamilton
zen recordist

Post by joel hamilton » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:33 am

Pics on request. I have gotten a ton of emails about these, but they are still available as of today....
They really are a great way to add some tone control to your 500 series pre collection...