FS/FT: MC-JH110B 1/4" 2-track $400

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

jhamburg
audio school graduate

FS/FT: MC-JH110B 1/4" 2-track $400

Post by jhamburg » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 am

One MCI JH110B in a roll around case. It's functional but it will need an alignment and calibration to make it shine.

I've been meaning to get around to using this but honestly have not had the need + I can't find my MRL. So it's time to move on.

Asking for $400 but will also accept "interesting trades", onlyof a gear type nature please :). For another $200 I will throw in the parts for another machine that I've dismantled and held on to as a spare. This includes the PS, the cards, the transport and the heads.

Please email: joel AT godelstring DOT com for pics, info etc.

thanks !

jhamburg
audio school graduate

Post by jhamburg » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

Dear fellow tape-ops,

It with great sadness I regret to inform you that aforementioned MCI-JH110B gave up the ghost this morning while I was cueing something up for a prospective buyer. I guess it sensed its imminent departure and had 8 weeks to think about leaving this world since I last turned it on.

I'm now offering it and it's disassembled brother for parts.

no reasonable offer will be refused.

-joel

gabewax
alignin' 24-trk

Post by gabewax » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:52 pm

when you say it gave up the ghost, can you be a bit more specific? Did it vanish in thin air?

jhamburg
audio school graduate

Post by jhamburg » Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

apologies for the delay, I'm rarely on here.

by gave up the ghost I mean the transport did not power up. I was pretty busy at the time so I didn't go into too much detail. pretty sure the PS is stil putting out juice though.

-j