FS: OktavaMod mic, wireless SM58

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

segaface
steve albini likes it

FS: OktavaMod mic, wireless SM58

Post by segaface » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 am

It's time to lighten the load before another cross-country move:

M-Audio O2 USB Keyboard. 25-key USB/MIDI keyboard controller. Missing cap on one of the sliders. No manual or power-suppy. Works, just don't need it. Yours for $25 plus $5 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

A few random battery-powered synth "toys":
ThinkGeek Bliptronic 5000. Hand-held sequencer / synth (think "poor man's TENORI-ON"). $20 + $3 shipping to CONUS. SOLD
ThinkGeek Stylophone. Recent reproduction of the Stylophone. Yours for $10 plus $3 shipping to CONUS. SOLD
Korg Monotron Synth. Yours for $20 plus $2 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

BOSS Dr. Sample SP-202. Lo-fi sampler / looper. "Crappy" digital FX like the ring mod actually sound pretty cool, believe it or not. Includes original manual, hard-to-find expansion memory card, and BOSS power-supply. Yours for $55 plus $7 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

Sony MDR-7506 Headphones. Closed-back headphones, with original bag. Earpads recently replaced with Beyer equivalents. Yours for $30 plus $5 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

AKG K240m Headphones. Open-back headphones, 600 ohm impedance. $35 plus $5 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

MCA SP1 Microphone. Small-diaphragm side-address condenser microphone. Like new, rarely used. Includes stand mount. $25 plus $5 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

Shure SM58 Wireless Microphone. Wireless dynamic microphone. Received in a trade. No manual / box. PRICE REDUCED TO $40 plus $5 shipping to CONUS.

ElectroVoice 664 Microphone. Vintage dynamic microphone with switchable impedance. Includes Amphenol to XLR cable. $50 plus $5 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

Electrovoice 911 ?Mercury? Microphone. Vintage dynamic ?harp? microphone. Original (failed) crystal element replaced with a new dynamic harp mic capsule. Includes Amphenol(?) to TS cable. $50 plus $7 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

AKG C1000s Microphone. Medium-diaphragm front-address condenser microphone. Includes original bag, instruction manual, foam windscreen, and presence boost adapter. $70 plus $5 shipping to CONUS. SOLD

OktavaMod / Studio Projects C1 Microphone. Studio Projects C1 microphone modded by Michael Joly @ OktavaMod with Oktava capsule (the ?Sino-Russian? mod). Includes flight case, shock mount, and certificate from OktavaMod. PRICE REDUCED TO $225 plus $10 shipping to CONUS.

PM with questions, etc. Thanks!
Last edited by segaface on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
fossiltooth wrote: That's like saying you hate Fenders because of Yngwie Malmsteen.
My musics.

Gregg Juke
cryogenically thawing

Post by Gregg Juke » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 am

PMing right now!

GJ

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 am

Pm'd!
"I try to hate all my gear equally at all times to keep the balance of power in my favor." - Brad Sucks

segaface
steve albini likes it

Post by segaface » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

Updated w/ sold items. Thanks!
fossiltooth wrote: That's like saying you hate Fenders because of Yngwie Malmsteen.
My musics.

kung_fu_elvis
alignin' 24-trk

Post by kung_fu_elvis » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:47 pm

PM sent!
Mike

EasyGo
buyin' a studio

Post by EasyGo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm

Damn, good prices! If I had some dough I'd pick up those EV mics with the amphenol cables.

segaface
steve albini likes it

Post by segaface » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:35 am

Updated w/ more sold items. Thanks!
My musics.

Gregg Juke
cryogenically thawing

Post by Gregg Juke » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey Andy,

PM and PP/e-mail sent. Check-a you boxes...

GJ

segaface
steve albini likes it

Post by segaface » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Updated w/ more sold items. C'mon folks- somebody should grab this OktavaModded mic so I don't have to put it on Fleabay!
My musics.

Gregg Juke
cryogenically thawing

Post by Gregg Juke » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey Y'all,

It looks like there are a few things left, and I just wanted to bumperino shout-out to segaface/AJ/Andy here: Have no fear Tape-Oppers, Andy sells awesome goods on-the-cheap, everything works, and he packs everything really well too (in case your delivery people tend to be Dodos as well). 5-Star Rating. 8)

GJ

rhythm ranch
mixes from purgatory

Post by rhythm ranch » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:32 pm

Gregg Juke wrote:Hey Y'all,

It looks like there are a few things left, and I just wanted to bumperino shout-out to segaface/AJ/Andy here: Have no fear Tape-Oppers, Andy sells awesome goods on-the-cheap, everything works, and he packs everything really well too (in case your delivery people tend to be Dodos as well). 5-Star Rating. 8)

GJ
+1!!!!
:^:

segaface
steve albini likes it

Post by segaface » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks fellas. It was a pleasure doing business with you, etc., etc.
My musics.