FS: On-Stage Boom Stands, busted TOMB ribbon for tinker-ers

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nlmd311
tinnitus

FS: On-Stage Boom Stands, busted TOMB ribbon for tinker-ers

Post by nlmd311 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 pm

Howdy, all,

It's been a while, but the TOMB is always on my mind.
In the process of clearing out more of my unused stash from the past.

First up, 5 On-Stage Stands (model 7701B) tripod base boom microphone stands.
Buy these for $120 (shipping included to any Continental USA address), and I'll throw 2 additional stands into the box!
Other 2 are lesser quality but function as they should.
*One of the lesser quality stands is missing adapter to accept commonly threaded microphone clips, but the boom arm can be removed for use as a standard-threaded straight stand (or you can swap out the telescoping part of the boom for one with standard thread).
Picture of the group available for serious inquiries. Send a message with your email address, and I'll respond ASAP with a picture.

***RIBBON HAS FOUND A NEW HOME***
Leaving information posted below for reference.
Also,
A DEAD ribbon microphone from the original TOMB group buy could be yours, if interested.
This thing will arrive to you DOA. It appears the shoddy manufacturing has proven itself with a few years of light use and storage. The ribbon is stretched and damaged as a result of the metallic coating surrounding ribbon magnets pulling away and laying across the ribbon. Who knew this could happen? Would be happy to send pictures, if helpful. Message and send your email address for picture requests.
This could be a great toy for a tinkerer or someone with microphone repair skills looking to snatch up a cheapy to fancy up.
Comes will drawstring bag, hard case and ribbon microphone (as described) modified - in the most common manner - by removing factory XLR connector (included) and replacing it with an XLR pigtail wired with Canare Star Quad cable.
$35 shipped to any Continental USA address
***RIBBON HAS FOUND A NEW HOME***
Leaving information posted above for reference.

Thanks for reading,

-Darrill
Last edited by nlmd311 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slowly panning across something kind of crappy...

idylldon
pushin' record

Post by idylldon » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:37 am

PM sent on ribbon mic.