FS: Ready Acoustics C2 panel frames in black

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Slau
gimme a little kick & snare

FS: Ready Acoustics C2 panel frames in black

Post by Slau » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm

I have 30 sets of these frames. I've used about 40 such panels at the studio and thought I was going to use these for another space. Turns out, they've been sitting around unused for long enough. At this point, they're just taking up space and I need to get rid of them. More info at:
http://www.readyacoustics.com/products/ ... rself.html

You'll need fiberglass and some type of wrap. The great thing is you can pretty much choose whatever you want within your fire code and decorative requirements. The frames are black so any color will be appropriate.

These go for $45 each new. I'm looking for $15 each in lots of 10. If anybody wants the whole lot of 30, I'll knock the total down to $400.

BTW, I'm very much a DIY kind of guy and, for years, I used to build frames of different kinds, scrap them, build better ones, etc. I finally considered what my time was worth and the ultimate quality of the work and, when I saw these, there was just no question. I can't say I regret the initial carpentry endeavors. I enjoyed it and, frankly, these frames weren't available back then. I've been absolutely thrilled with the frames we hung at the studio and decided to mount all of them on Z-bars so I can move panels as necessary. I have some Z-bars left over so I could probably work out something if interested.

Oh, and lastly, local pickup only in the NYC area. these are steel and are just unwieldy to ship without proper materials and boxes.

Rather than PMs, please just email me at
slau
at
besharpstudios
com

rhythm ranch
mixes from purgatory

Re: FS: Ready Acoustics C2 panel frames in black

Post by rhythm ranch » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Slau wrote:Oh, and lastly, local pickup only in the NYC area. these are steel and are just unwieldy to ship without proper materials and boxes.
:( :( :(
Here I was all excited... until I got to the end.

Somebody grab these!

Slau

Post by Slau » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:37 pm

rhythm ranch wrote:
Slau wrote:Oh, and lastly, local pickup only in the NYC area. these are steel and are just unwieldy to ship without proper materials and boxes.
:( :( :(
Here I was all excited... until I got to the end.

Somebody grab these!
Well, OK, here's the deal: These things are heavy, I mean, all 30 pieces and all and I did sort of expect people to buy them in lots of 10 or so and, therefore, I figured it would make sense to keep it local. But, hey, I do have two of the boxes they came in and I suppose I could inquire about what it would cost to ship them via FedEx Ground or UPS or whatever. If you're really interested, by all means, I'll figure out what the shipping weight with some kind of insurance would be and I'll ship them. Just email me and we can figure it out.
:)
Cheers,

Slau

Slau

Post by Slau » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 am

15 just sold. Got another 15 left. Adjusted the price lower to $200 for 15 sets. Local pickup highly preferred to avoid crazy shipping fees.

rhythm ranch
mixes from purgatory

Post by rhythm ranch » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 am

emailed.

Slau

Post by Slau » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:31 pm

OK, looks like everything is sold.
:)