FS/ FT Trident Series 65 24x16 $3300!!!!!!!!!!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

chasesounds
alignin' 24-trk

Post by chasesounds » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:47 am

pm's responded to. This is officially available for parts. I need this gone even if its 1 io at a time. $3300 get's you the whole darn thing.
I do it differently everytime just to keep it interesting

chasesounds
alignin' 24-trk

Post by chasesounds » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 am

bump. console still compete and looking for a new home.

chasesounds
alignin' 24-trk

Post by chasesounds » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I would ship this console to anyone who will foot the bill and not hassle with me. I dont't make any money off of shipping so I wouldn't be trying to profit form shipping charges. in the lower 48 the average shipping would be $600. international would be more like $1000. If a serious buyer is interested please step forward now as i am prepared to gut and piece this little beauty out. I have 2 more consoles going out for sale in the next few months so this needs a new home, or a dozen new homes. Here is the the pricing for parts off of this board.

Here's the parts breakdown:

Channel strips $100 each or deal for 4 or more.
Master section $250
Buss modules $75 each or deal for 4 or more.
Power supply and cable $500
Chassis with all vu meters and connectors in tact $350
Individual meters or connection TBD
Aluminum stand $200

All best offers considered and package deals available. Board is still 100% in tact, $3k takes it whole otherwise the parts start coming off this weekend.

brentulrich2
audio school

still available

Post by brentulrich2 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:25 pm

If this console is still for sale im interested!

vivalastblues
steve albini likes it

Post by vivalastblues » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 am

It's not. I tried to buy it from this guy, who agreed to sell it to me, and this promptly disappeard. I would steer clear personally.

jtienhaara
steve albini likes it

Post by jtienhaara » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:25 am

For whatever it's worth, I bought chasesounds's previous console. He's a great guy, but he is also perpetually very busy. So maybe he's not the best communicator in the world. But he is far from the worst, too. Personally I would buy from him again. He is conscientious and trustworthy -- and has some killer gear, to boot.

$0.02,

Johann

darnell
takin' a dinner break

Post by darnell » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 pm

jtienhaara wrote:For whatever it's worth, I bought chasesounds's previous console. He's a great guy, but he is also perpetually very busy. So maybe he's not the best communicator in the world. But he is far from the worst, too. Personally I would buy from him again. He is conscientious and trustworthy -- and has some killer gear, to boot.

$0.02,

Johann
I too have done past deals with chasesound. He is busy, for sure. I didn't have a problem communicating with him at all, so it may have been a period of down time. I met up with him since we live close enough to each other.

He's a solid guy.

d.

chasesounds
alignin' 24-trk

Post by chasesounds » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:31 pm

For the record, this is SOLD. Also for the record making an offer is not the same thing as trying to buy the console. Per the Australian offer I gave you a reasonable price quote of $1200 freight to ship the console. It's not my fault or burden to carry the weight of that shipping cost. If you wanted the console i would have gladly sold it to you but i was not going to eat a thousand dollar shipping cost.

vivalastblues
steve albini likes it

Post by vivalastblues » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:45 pm

I didn't ask you to...? I was more than happy to pay to ship it. Why wouldn't I? You were supposed to get back to me with a shipping quote but never did. We can do this in pm's if you prefer.