Sound Workshop Series 20 20 channel console

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

brownshoes77
alignin' 24-trk

Sound Workshop Series 20 20 channel console

Post by brownshoes77 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 am

Love this thing, don't wanna sell it, but I'm heading in a different direction with the studio.

You can hear a ton of recordings, films, and tv shows/commercials I used this thing for. It really sounds good.

If someone can pick it up I would like to sell it with the custom made desk (cost me about 3-400 to build) for 2500. It was calibrated and gone over by a tech about a year ago and everything is still perfect. Everything works. Literally the only flaw is on channel 5 the led meter stays around -12 db until you go past that point in gain.

P&G Faders.. i think i have extras somewhere. All the original paperwork schematics and some spare parts.

Hit me up if you're interested, best way is email - moshipro@gmail.com

www.moshiproductions.net for samples.. best way is probably just to watch some videos

desk does not include the two side-car things with the rack gear in them, just the middle section that the console is in w/shelf. made of solid 16 ply plywood with maple ply facing out and solid maple dressings on the edges.. finished in "early american" stain with like 10 coats of poly so you can spill as much beer as you want on it.

Chris_Avakian
steve albini likes it

Post by Chris_Avakian » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 pm

are those the super eq's? same as a 1280?

brownshoes77
alignin' 24-trk

Post by brownshoes77 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:25 pm

i believe so. one of my engineers has a 1280 and they are identical.

also we all agreed at our studio that the series 20 sounds better than his 1280. dunno why, his might just be a dud i know they are generally loved, i of course like to think my series 20 is just special!