FS: Mac Pro Quad Core 2.66 Intel Xeon w Upgrades SOLD

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

MitoPro
alignin' 24-trk

FS: Mac Pro Quad Core 2.66 Intel Xeon w Upgrades SOLD

Post by MitoPro » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:54 am

SOLD

The computer was the centerpiece of my home studio before I moved into a commercial space. I ran large sessions with lots of plug-ins on Pro Tools LE 8 and never ran out of processing power. I was really only limited by LE's track count, but never by the machine itself. Even a couple of years on, it's still a really powerful computer, capable of handling any pro audio needs. Also, it has PCIe slots so it can accommodate the most recent internal audio cards such as PT HDX, UAD and Apogee Symphony.

Can deliver locally in NYC for a reasonable fee. Willing to ship- buyer pays shipping costs and paypal fees. Pics and more info in CL post below:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/sys/3602042222.html

For sale: Mac Pro Quad Core 2.66 GHz Intel Xeon.

Mac Pro - MA356LL/A - MacPro1,1 - A1186 - 2113

The computer has been very well cared for and expertly maintained- it's clean, inside and out. It has the following upgrades:

4 GB of RAM
Airport card installed
Logic board and Video card were replaced by Apple while the machine was under Apple Care Warranty, making this computer effectively newer and with much less 'wear and tear' than other similar models for sale.

You can read details and full specs here: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/m ... specs.html

The computer has been restored to it's factory settings and was given a clean install of OS X Leopard, then upgraded to the latest version of Leopard 10.5.8. It can be upgraded to Lion 10.7.

The computer is being sold in it's original box with all the accessories that originally shipped with the computer:
mac keyboard
mac mighty mouse
OSX 10.4 install disks
OSX 10.5 upgrade disk
power cable
documentation

Also for sale:

19" LCD flatscreen widescreen computer monitor: Optiquest Q19wb Flatscreen monitor - $50
Adjustable desktop monitor arm: VM-842C Vanguard Adjustable Desktop TV Mount/Computer Monitor arm - $40
Last edited by MitoPro on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Recording Engineer
steve albini likes it

Post by Recording Engineer » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 am

Wouldn't be open to trades would you?

MitoPro
alignin' 24-trk

Post by MitoPro » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 am

I'd prefer to make a cash sale. But let me know what you're thinking-- who knows, if you've got something I could really use, a trade might be worth it.