FS: Alesis HD24XR recorder + Roland M240r Mixer - $900

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

theposterkid
gettin' sounds

FS: Alesis HD24XR recorder + Roland M240r Mixer - $900

Post by theposterkid » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Here is what I'm selling for $900 plus actual shipping costs...

<b>Alesis HD24XR - 24 track recorder</b>
On this device, pretty much everything works as expected, and I have recorded parts of albums on this machine. The only issue is that only 1 of the 2 drive bays seems to successfully mount hard drives, so I have priced mine accordingly. There is a shop in NYC I believe that can handle this repair. One of the bays does mount drives properly, and that is the one I always use. One bay not mounting drives has no affect on the operation of the rest of the unit. The unit looks and feels brand new, the display is crystal clear, with no problems.

<b>Roland M240R - 24 Channel LINE Mixer</b>
Everything on this mixer works.

<b>Gator GR-10L 10 Space Rack Case</b> ***(I WILL ONLY INCLUDE THE RACK FOR LOCAL PICKUP.)
I bought this brand new, and it is still in like new condition. It has never gone to a single gig!

The connectors on the snakes alone are worth AT LEAST $100 (There are 96 balanced TRS connectors in all!!).

<b>---24 channel 1/4" TRS Male to 1/4" TRS Male Snake</b> (TWO (2) feet long. I hand soldered this custom to fit in the back of the rack coming out of the multi-track recorder and into the line mixer for monitoring/mixing. This snake is zip tied into the back of the rack nice and clean)

<b>---24 Channel 1/4" TRS Male to 1/4" TRS Male Snake</b> (about EIGHT (8) feet long. This can be used to come out of any mixing board's direct outs, into the HD24XR recorder)

<b>---TWO (2) Hard Drives</b> that are already formatted to work with the HD24XR. I have used them both with this machine, so I know they work. One is a Western Digital 250GB, the other is a Seagate 160GB

I'd like to sell all of these items in one bundle, but I may be willing to break them up if it makes sense. All of this stuff is wired up and ready to go, it's just in need of someone who records live shows or full bands and needs a nice, solid 24 track recorder.

I have had this setup for about a year and only recorded at home a few times with it.

Buyer to pay ACTUAL shipping costs via UPS or Fedex from Austin, TX. If buying both the mixer and the recorder, they will need to be sent in 2 separate boxes. Please note, I am not interested in shipping the rack case, however, I will include it for free to a local buyer if you are buying the mixer and recorder together.

For pictures, go here: <b>http://www.gearslutz.com/board/gearslut ... in-tx.html</b>