API, Phoenix, Chandler, Drawmer, Harrison Console price drop

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

weatherbox
re-cappin' neve

API, Phoenix, Chandler, Drawmer, Harrison Console price drop

Post by weatherbox » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Selling a bunch of stuff.

edit - price drop on the board! Trade offers entertained!

Harrison TV3 (broadcast MR3) console. 32 channels. 16 mono channels w/ preamp, 4 band EQ, filters, 8 stereo channels w/ 3 band EQ, filters. Working order, but would really benefit from a full go through. It's got a lot of kinks and little annoyances as it's a 30 year old board that had seen it's share of cat hair in a prior life. Myself and 2 techs have cleaned up the most serious issues, but it's still best for someone who can do tech work, or has a good tech local. Ours just moved to Germany. Those disclaimers aside, it sounds really cool and looks phenomenal. The filters are amazing.

Includes a bunch of cables terminating to DB25 for easy patchbay hookup. $2000

Drawmer 1968ME - original owner. Could probably use new tubes (one tube per side) but still sounding great. Right side outputs a little differently but I calibrate them with a signal generator for stereo use and no problem. I could just change the tube, but haven't had time to pull the rack apart. $1000

Phoenix Audio DRS-1 preamp/DI. Original owner, purchased in (I believe) 2006. Original UK issue, class A preamp. Standalone, NOT the 500 version. Never had any trouble with it - tons of gain, nice open top end, saturates nicely when pushed, killer DI as well. $675

API 3124+. Pretty much like new, and I've probably got the box around still. $2000 SOLD

Chandler Little Devil EQ (x2.) Neve inspired 4 band EQ + HPF. Not subtle/super rockin'. $850/each. (one is missing a knob-cap. 840 for that one.) Should have the boxes still for these and the compressors below. SOLD

Chandler Little Devil compressor (x2.) Similarly Neve-inspired, but more flexible. Never pump/surge like the Neves do, but similar thickness of tone, and with switchable knee, parallel blend control, and HPF, they're super flexible and great tracking comps. Like new. $800/ea. SOLD

Guyatone VTX tube Tremolo. PSU is a little ragged (it's wrapped in tape) but works fine, pedal works/looks great. $125 sold

All items in Arlington, VA. Willing to ship all but the console, which can be freighted according to your arrangements. There is a crate'n'freight co right down the street. Gimme yer details for shipping.
Last edited by weatherbox on Thu May 08, 2014 7:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

dino
takin' a dinner break
Location: a mile west of the crossroads & the old circus grounds

Post by dino » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 am

Good grief! Once again my timing stinks.
Why does the cool stuff always show up when I'm running a little tight cash wise?
Always wanted a 3124+. Saw this on the DC Craigslist also.
On top of that, I'm only a five minute drive away from you guys!
You local guys will know exactly where I'm at by the location hint under my name.
I usually covet stuff thats up in northern Maryland somewhere.
I'll mention this to a few people I know and see if anyones interested.
Be well...dino
I'd gladly trade everything I have now for a nice sounding room and a bucket of 57's

cgarges
zen recordist

Post by cgarges » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Wow, man! The room looks great! I need to get back up there.

CG

weatherbox
re-cappin' neve

Post by weatherbox » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:46 pm

API sold. Offers? Package deals? Will deliver to NYC in the next week.

weatherbox
re-cappin' neve

Post by weatherbox » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:56 pm

new stuff
Last edited by weatherbox on Thu May 08, 2014 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

weatherbox
re-cappin' neve

Post by weatherbox » Wed May 07, 2014 10:36 am

Get this board. Bunches of wiring and connectors included. I need it out of here; hit me with trade offers. Good drum stuff, compressors, mics, reverbs/delays - I'm game for offers. I need the space quick!
Plus, the master output is mirrored over 4 stereo outs, so you can be the envy of Gearslutz and use 4 2-buss compressors independently at once! You'd be a god!

norton
buyin' a studio

Post by norton » Wed May 14, 2014 7:07 am

Amazingly good deal on a solid console. Cabling too? Wow.

Jeff White
ghost haunting audio students

Post by Jeff White » Thu May 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Sending PM for a Philly buddy regarding the Harrison.

Jeff
I record, mix, and master in my Philly-based home studio, the Spacement. https://linktr.ee/ipressrecord