FS: Oktava, Shinybox, Beyer, Steinberg, Presonus

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

dgrieser
steve albini likes it

FS: Oktava, Shinybox, Beyer, Steinberg, Presonus

Post by dgrieser » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:19 am

Oktava 012 small diaphram condenser microphone with cardiod and hypercardiod capsules, 10 db pad, and mic clip. This is a genuine Russian made mic that has not been modded. Sounds great on mandolin. $165

Shinybox 46MXL long ribbon mic with Lundahl transformer, Came to my senses, keeping the ribbon mic.

Beyer M88TG, great vocal dynamic mic SOLD

Steinberg MR816X firewire interface with 8 wonderful mic pres and excellent AD/DA conversion. You'll have to spend a lot to get anything that sounds any better than this interface. SOLD

Presonus 1818vsl USB interface with 8 clean mic pres and excellent AD/DA conversion. This interface also works with Auria on the iPad--I've had no problems recording 8 tracks at once at 24/44.1 with it. With a second interface that provides ADAT out, you can record 16 tracks at once. $275

Mainly recording myself these days and am downsizing my recording gear. Everything is in excellent to like new condition. You pay actual shipping costs, I pay the paypal fees.

Thanks