API Lunchbox, AKG C391B mics

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nob turner
steve albini likes it

API Lunchbox, AKG C391B mics

Post by nob turner » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:50 am

I'm clearing out several items from my studio for the new year.

First off is an API 500-6b Lunchbox for 500-series modules. Great shape, looks and works as it should. $375. SOLD!!

Next, a pair of AKG C391B microphones. These are what AKG calls the "Blue Line" mics. Much like C451EB's, but a bit less expensive, with a more solid-feeling bayonet mount for the capsules. They have built-in pads and low filters. Like all of the pro-grade AKG mics, these have a nice top end. They're great for acoustic instruments, cymbals, percussion, and the like. $200/each. Non-original clips are included. Buy both mics and I'll include a Sony case that fits them snugly.

I've also got a pair of A91 swivels for these mics. Great for squeezing them into tight spaces, also nice for precise positioning when doing stereo-pair work. These have click-stop positions. They also fit in the Sony case if you buy the entire set. $65/each.

You pay actual shipping, I cover the cost of PayPal. Local pickup in San Francisco is an option. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by nob turner on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

johnny7
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by johnny7 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:01 pm

I am interested in the lunchbox. Do you have the ears?

J7