FS: Black Lion Audio Heavily Modified DIGI 002R MUTT

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

squizo
pushin' record

FS: Black Lion Audio Heavily Modified DIGI 002R MUTT

Post by squizo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 am

Spring Cleanin! Time to let go of my handy dandy, one of a kind, and very heavily modified DIGI 002r, its just gathering dust and needs a new home for someone that needs some inexpensive 'WOW' factor in their audio life. Although no longer with the company, Mr. Newport himself modified this box - the a/d, d/a sections have all been upgraded completely but most important - THE CLOCK & THE PSU are completely different and superior! The clock is NOT what is found in the current signature series mod offered for $1147 (on special from $1350) - it's an experimental design that became known as the 'Maserati Mod' or 'God Mod' clock architecture. The PSU is different/larger too. So in a nutshell - it outperforms the signature series clock hands down. I shot it out with a friends stock Signature Series 002r once and the difference was pretty substantial. Other than some minor rack rash there is one hitch - and this why the price is lower than buying a used 002r for $200 and paying $1147 for the 'STOCK' modification - The Monitor Outputs are completely disabled - the used 002r i bought on ebay to have modded came to me that way (along with the very infamous faulty ribbon power cable, if memory serves) and since i use a GoldPoint Attenuator in my monitoring rig, ive never used it. I was told it was VERY simple to fix (dirty - reseated ribbon connector?) The Headphone knob/jacks all work as they should - the pot is still smooth and intact - but again the Monitor Outs - for direct connection to powered speakers, do not pass signal. Every other I/O port/knob/button works flawlessly and again, the founder of the company actually performed these modifications himself, so expect a completely working and functional interface other than those pesky Monitor Outputs (which, lets face it - make your powered chinese speakers sound worse). My Goldpoint Attenuator is not for sale - you must build your own! ('8)')

I'll pay the insured UPS to your door (in the USA that is) and absorb paypals fees.

asking $900.00 - Or Best Offer

feel free to PM questions/offers

THANKS!

Image 8) 8)
Last edited by squizo on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

squizo
pushin' record

Post by squizo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 am

price drop
Last edited by squizo on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

squizo
pushin' record

Post by squizo » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:22 pm

PRICE DROP $900.00 shipped -

squizo
pushin' record

Post by squizo » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 pm

feebay is where it will be!