FS : Manley, Vintage Altec, Ludwig drum kit

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

weirdharmonic
pluggin' in mics

FS : Manley, Vintage Altec, Ludwig drum kit

Post by weirdharmonic » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:52 am

For sale:

One early to mid 2000's era Manley Elop in perfect working order. This thing sounds great. $1600

One Altec 1567a tube limiter / mixer. This is the version without the VU meter and it needs 2 peerless transformers (plug n play, can be found on ebay) to have a full 4 outs but is currently wired for 2 ins / outs. Very easy to wire up. This also sounds awesome and works 100%. $1200.

One Altec 436c tube limiter. This works well. $1200

One vintage 1966 Ludwig Champagne Sparkle drum kit. 5 piece drum kit. 2 rack toms, a matching snare, floor tom and kick drum. Cosmetically 8/10 with a few dings but looks great and sounds AMAZING. I can send pictures. $1500.

All of these items have been in my personal studio collection for many years and have been well taken care of. I hate to sell most of this and especially the ludwig... but I recently have purchased a large format console and have to pay down 10s of thousands of debt very quickly so this is a jump start. Will offer these here before going to the ebay vultures. Prices are less than the ebay going rates.

Email me: Weirdharmonic@gmail.com

airloom
gettin' sounds

Post by airloom » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:27 am

any mods done to the 436?
I love you.

weirdharmonic
pluggin' in mics

Post by weirdharmonic » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:31 am

Re: 436

Nope, it's totally original and stock!!!!