Vintage Panasonic Ramsa WR-S4424 24-channel mixing console..

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Smitty
tinnitus

Vintage Panasonic Ramsa WR-S4424 24-channel mixing console..

Post by Smitty » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm downsizing my recording setup (again), and so up for sale goes my console. Hate to see it go but I'm not using it enough to justify keeping it.

This is a vintage Panasonic Ramsa 24-channel analog audio console/mixer.
Haven't used it the past few years but the last time I had it all connected it worked fine. Had it in a safe/dry environment with a dust cover over it the entire time I've owned it.

Some minor cosmetic damage to front corners (happened when it was shipped to me), hard to see unless you're looking for it.

Most of you probably know the story with these mixers. If you don't, Google-up and do a bit of research, they're well-made and well-regarded in terms of build quality and sound.

Here's the manual.

On Craigslist I'm asking $350, for a Tape-Opper: $300 cash and local pickup an hour north of Columbus, OH... or I could meet you somewheres in the Columbus area.

Get at me with interest or questions!

"I try to hate all my gear equally at all times to keep the balance of power in my favor." - Brad Sucks

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Bump!

$100 price drop, still $50 less than I'm asking on Craigslist.

Someone help a brother out and give this sweet piece of kit a new home!
"I try to hate all my gear equally at all times to keep the balance of power in my favor." - Brad Sucks