FS: Dangerous D-box; Kush Electra 500 EQs; Pico 502 comps; V

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

ballpein
pushin' record

FS: Dangerous D-box; Kush Electra 500 EQs; Pico 502 comps; V

Post by ballpein » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:46 pm

All of this stuff is less than 18 months old, used tenderly in my smoke free studio.

Dangerous D-BOX - Purchased in July 2013, still has warranty on it. It's lived in a rack in my smoke-free studio and is in perfect condition, original packaging etc.This thing is seriously badass, it definitely raised my game and turned my monitoring and mixing up a notch. It pains me to part with it... but I'm just not doing much mixing these days, so off to a home where it can get a little more love and attention. I would absolutely buy one of these again. $11500 obo

SOLD! 2x Kush Electra 500 EQs - love love love these. Creamy, gooey, smooth and some of the funnest knob twiddling this side of synths... everything from transparent to wild without getting into stupid territory.. Mint condish. $500 each or $950 for the pair obo

2x Foote Pico 502 comps - badass, sound way better than the price, I will miss these guys. Use them on 2buss and here and there on just about everything else. Mint Condish $350each or $675 for the pair obo

SOLD 2x Classic API VP28 pres - pretty fucking cool. Not 100% sure I want to part with them in fact. mint condish. $475 each, $900 for the pair obo

SOLD And an API 500-6B lunchbox to pop them into. mint condish. $375 obo

I'm on the road until the 15th so I can't post pictures until then, but I will be happy to make a deal contingent on photos or anything else you may want.

I'm in Canada so I will split cost of shipping with any yanks who might be interested in it, and of course it will be well packed and insured. I may even be able to pop across the border and ship them from Bellingham.

I've done a few deals on here and on GS, and I have perfect feedback on ebay username moloch990.

Any questions, please get in touch. I would consider partial trades for things synthy and drum machiney, and possibly for a 2 slot 500 rack.

Dbox - $1200 obo
SOLD Electras - $500 each or $950 for the pair obo
Picos - $375 each or $700 for the pair obo
SOLD VP28s - $475 each, $900 for the pair obo
SOLD lunchbox - $375 obo.

ballpein
pushin' record

Post by ballpein » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Bump! for price drops and stuff sold.