FS: Pearl snares - Steve Ferrone & Ultracast 14x6.5

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

permanent hearing damage
re-cappin' neve

FS: Pearl snares - Steve Ferrone & Ultracast 14x6.5

Post by permanent hearing damage » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:13 am

i have too many snare drums, so thinning the herd.

First up is a Pearl Steve Ferrone snare. This is a Black Beauty clone. 14" x 6.5" with tube lugs, triple flange hoops, brass shell, gold hardware. it's in great shape and is a wonderful sounding drum. I have a Black Beauty with the same dimensions, so no real need to keep this one around. though the tension rods stay in place better on this guy. no pitting, rust on metal parts. worth noting - these come stock with plastic washers on the tension rods. I crank my snares up so i have broken a couple of these and replaced with chrome ones. asking $375 shipped

Next is a Pearl Ultracast aluminum (3mm thick!) snare. 14"x6.5", tube lugs, triple flange hoops and stock throw. This thing is stupidly loud! Great projection and i have had pretty great luck recording this thing. the previous owner did a number on the black paint job in some spots - it clearly must have been rubbing against something at some point, but the shell itself is great and the drum sounds awesome. SOLD

will gladly email pics to interested parties.