***SOLD***F/S: 32Ch Soundcraft Ghost w/CreationAudioLabs Mod

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

ivanovich
gettin' sounds

***SOLD***F/S: 32Ch Soundcraft Ghost w/CreationAudioLabs Mod

Post by ivanovich » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:01 am

Hi there guys n gals,

Doing a switch up in the studio. Up for grabs is an awesome already modded Ghost. The master section was rechipped/recapped by CAL along with the first two channels. It also comes with the upgraded CAL PowerHouse powersupply which delivers 8amps with great filtration. This thing is awesome. Super quiet.
The last 8 channels are out of the console and ready to be shipped to CAL or if you're handy with an iron, you can do it yourself and save some $$$.

I know that these things go between 1k-2k. But most of those boards come as they were with no mods and some of the them with the shi**y switching powersupply. I'm looking to get 3k for it since a lot of upgrades have been done and those 8 channels are prepped for rechip/recap by either you or CAL. In other words, this thing is ready to roll. You can get it and start working right away. If you decide to recap/rechip the channels you can do that without interrupting your workflow. That being said I'll entertain realistic offers.

The board is located in DC. If you're local and want to check it out let me know, I'd love to have you over. If you're not local and have questions PM me and I can give you my number or you can always email me too.

Also, I'd be willing to drive an hour or two to meet you halfway for transportation....

Awesome!
Thanks for looking!

Ivan

P.S-I have pictures I can send via email.
Last edited by ivanovich on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ivanovich
gettin' sounds

Post by ivanovich » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:51 am

bumperton! price drop?

anyone in philly or baltimore interested? close to richmond too!

willing to break it up. if you have a ghost and want a bitchin' power supply let me know. i'll let the mixer go for a decent offer!

ivanovich
gettin' sounds

Post by ivanovich » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:42 am

bump n grind....

ginger spice....

beware of mr. baker!

awesome