RE20, MXL 603s Matched Pair, Egg-Static, Casio SK-1, Snake

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

nlmd311
tinnitus

RE20, MXL 603s Matched Pair, Egg-Static, Casio SK-1, Snake

Post by nlmd311 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi folks,

It's been a while since I have posted, but drastic times call for drastic measures!
My wife and I are expecting our first child in September, and the home studio - which has been slowly dismantled - is now going fully out the door until I have the time and funds (and little buddy helping me) to rebuild it! :D

For sale, here, are some of my "treasures". Items that have made it through previous elimination rounds but can no longer be justified. Hopefully you'll find them to be equally treasure-ly!

Egg-Static harmonica microphone with volume pot - like new - $20

EV RE20 - Like New with plastic case, stand clamp (mic clip), original box and paperwork. Purchased new, used once to test, and then back in the boxes.
*foam inside case is starting to become brittle in some areas.
$375

MXL 603s Stereo Matched Pair - With case, 2 shockmounts, windscreens, and original manufacturers paperwork (no receipt). One mic works perfectly, the other appears to have a funky contact. At times is will have barely any output, at other times, or when the bottom of the mic is unscrewed and then screwed back on, it will work perfectly. SOLD AS IS. $100

TOMB Ribbon Microphone - $200 - SOLD

Casio SK-1 - was my tinker toy for quite some time when I was into circuit bending. All mods have been removed and the SK-1 functions as it would normally. A few small holes (politely) Dremel'd into the case and volume slider cap is missing, but the original box and manual and about 2 dozen new switches I will throw in - in case you'd like to try your hand at bending this little guy - should make up for that. $65

Bonuses with purchase:
+ 8-channel ProCo 1/4"-1/4" TS Snake. 6'. Clean. $20 with any other item.
+ 25 note children's xylophone; metal keys, plastic case and mallets - $5 with any other item.
+ Box of miscellaneous audio wiring supplies $5 with any other item - will gladly sift through the box and itemize, if interested.
+ Onstage brand tripod boom mic stands. $20/each with other item. I've got quite a few.
+ A few cheap handheld (NADY, CAD, ?) SM-58 knockoffs. $2 each with any other item.
+ Lots more stuff I will continue to dig out and offer up!!!

All prices include shipping. And I'm happy to bundle and provide a discount if you purchase more than one item.
Photos available upon request.
eBay user ID available upon request.
You can also search for my name in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here and see who I have sold to.

Thanks for stopping by my online audio garage sale!

-Darrill
Last edited by nlmd311 on Sat May 02, 2015 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
slowly panning across something kind of crappy...

nlmd311
tinnitus

Post by nlmd311 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:21 am

One and only bump.
slowly panning across something kind of crappy...