FS: API, Teletronix, Langevin, UREI, and Melcore

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

fixnmix
audio school

FS: API, Teletronix, Langevin, UREI, and Melcore

Post by fixnmix » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:38 pm

Due to a career move and a shift in my work flow, I am thinning out some items. These items have been kept in a rack, smoke free environment for their entire life with me. I have paper work on some of the gear(newer) the vintage items I have some scans.

A pair of Melcore GME 20 EQ's. I put them in a single space rack, on their side, with a power supply and XLR's. I believe i have spare Melcore Op Amps. $650 for the unit

4x Langevin 251 EQ's. I have them in an API style rack(+-15v) with custom built followers for gain makeup. Additionally the rack is able to fit and power four 500 series modules. Two of the EQ's are missing knobs for the frequency selection pots but are marked appropriately. Power supply is external, housed in an ammo box. $1800

1 BL-40 Modulimiter This one has been modified so that the modulator no longer flips the phase and creates an audible 'click' when heavy limiting was introduced. ?This was on the output stage, and in no way affects what the limiter does (other than flipping the phase and adding the click). It was left in a manner that you can replace that circuit if you like. $750

1 Teletronix LA2A w/ HA-100X transformer. This LA2A was built in 1990's from original Teletronix parts only with metal film resistors instead of carbon. ?It has the brushed aluminum face with red silkscreen, not painted like the re-issues or the originals. ?I modified/upgraded it with the UTC HA-100X transformer on the input stage, it has the T4B opto and NOS tubes. $2700

2 API 500 HPR's with one 512B mic pre and one 550B eq in each. These API modules have been side mounted so the pots and silkscreening are placed so they function in the horizontal position (original from API). $1650 each

Feel free to pm for additional information; US only, not looking for trades, shipping is not included in the price.

Picts upon request.

Thanks,

Aaron
Last edited by fixnmix on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.

MonsieurMatt
audio school

Re: FS: API, Teletronix, Langevin, UREI, Melcore, SpectraSon

Post by MonsieurMatt » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:11 pm

pm'd!
Cheers

fixnmix
audio school

updated

Post by fixnmix » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:39 pm

bumped for the weekend and updated pricing.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Dr. Seuss