EV 666, Shure M67 & more

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Matt C.
suffering 'studio suck'

EV 666, Shure M67 & more

Post by Matt C. » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:03 pm

Doing some spring cleaning. All prices include paypal fees and shipping within the lower 48. Pictures are at the bottom to make this stuff a bit easier to read

Electro-Voice 666 - $250

Old dynamic mic. Output impedance can be changed between 50/150/250 with internal jumpers. The output of the mic is a cannon style connector, but it comes with a short XLR adapter cable.

Beyerdynamic M500 - $250 SOLD
Hypercardioid ribbon microphone. This is an older one, not one of the reissues. Recently re-ribboned by Samar Audio and used only a few times since then.

Shure M67 4x1 mixer (modified) - $40
Popular unit for modification, this one was already modified (by me) to have direct outs on channels 1 and 2. 3 and 4 are still connected to the main mix buss in case you need more gain.

Sound Absorber Panels - $20/$30
I've got two 4'x4' sound absorber panels, of different thickness, made from rigid fiberglass and covered with some nice material. I got these in a trade and I'm not sure what the origin of these are, but they are nicely made and include mounting hardware. One is about 1" thick, the other is about 2" thick. These would be a nice way to put a cloud above your drum kit, deal with nasty reflections in your control room, etc. $20 for the 1" panel, $30 for the 2" panel. Local pickup/delivery only

Cubicle Walls - free to a good home
I've also got a couple old cubicle walls sitting around that I use as GOBOs. maybe not as nice as a professional product, but they are effective and have served me well. Local pickup only.[/img]

EV 666
Shure M67
One Inch Sound Panel
Two Inch Sound Panel
Cubicle Walls
Last edited by Matt C. on Tue May 12, 2015 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Matt C.
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by Matt C. » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 am

bump

Matt C.
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by Matt C. » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:50 pm

price drop bump. buy this stuff so I don't have to bother with ebay