Crown Enterprises Briefcase Mixer, Roland, MXR, Mutronics

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

thequesobandit
audio school graduate

Crown Enterprises Briefcase Mixer, Roland, MXR, Mutronics

Post by thequesobandit » Wed May 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi Folks,

I'm selling a few cool vintage, rare, and well working items

I'm selling a cool little mixer that I've never seen another one like it.

It's a Crown Enterprises M-6-VU Mixer. The mixer has 6 lines in's that mix down to 2 line outputs. All connections are XLRs. Input 1 and 2 also have mic preamps available. The mic pres have one very large Stancor transformer on each channel. They sound really great and full. Each channel has individual gain control on a rotary pot with medium sized Daven knobs and the ability to route each channel to output A, B, A+B, or no output with chicken head style Daven knobs.. There is also a Master Gain control for the output via a rotary Daven knob. There are also 2 large (UREI 1176/API style) VU meters to display the output. There is a 1/4" headphone output as well to monitor the mix. The power supply is built in as well. Everything is housed inside a brown leather briefcase. I do not have the keys for the locks and there is some tape residue on the outside of the briefcase.

The mixer works and could use some cleaning on the switches and pots to get the best sound out of it. All pots turn correctly but they can be scratchy. Powers on and all channels pass signal. -$500

Also selling a near mint Roland Jupiter 8 Synth (14 bit DAC, 240 V power supply) - 10k

MXR Auto Phaser(1) Auto Flanger(3) in an original MXR rack - $1500

Mutronics Colorsound Rack (Tonebender, Octivider, Ring Modulator, Tremolo) - $1500

I have pictures available for those interested in it. It's also available for you to check out in Brooklyn NY. I'm not sure how much shipping will be. It's average briefcase size but weighs considerably more than your average briefcase. The Jupiter 8 is LOCAL PICKUP only and cash or wire transfer only. I'm open to trades and paypal offers on everything else. Just try me.

If you have any questions please message me.

Thanks
Last edited by thequesobandit on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the finger genius
re-cappin' neve

Post by the finger genius » Thu May 28, 2015 6:23 am

Any pictures of that Crown mixer?
vvv wrote:
That said, what I'm gettin' at is, perfectionism is for the truly defective.

You may quote me.

thequesobandit
audio school graduate

Post by thequesobandit » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Sent you some pictures. I have some new pictures available of the mixer if anyone is interested.