Tascam Portastudio 488 MKII & Tascam M216 For Sale

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

therabbit14
audio school

Tascam Portastudio 488 MKII & Tascam M216 For Sale

Post by therabbit14 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:21 pm

New to this but I have a few boards I would like to unload.

We have switched full time to a M35 heavily modded as our board so some old stuff is available.

Tascam M216 - 16 Channel mixer/console in very good shape. Last used in 2010 and it as sat in my closet collecting dust. It will need a cleaning but the last time we used all the channels and eq and everything worked great.

Tascam Portastudio 488 MKII This is the blue version. Records 8 Tracks to cassette. We used TDK PRO-SM on it and it was super silent. I have owned this for over 10 years and it got maybe about 4-5 hours of use total. I have cleaned it and we ran sessions from DAW into it and tested all the eq and such. It's in excellent condition! I have it up for sale on reverb.com if your interested.

I would really like to sell locally but I do have Tascam boxes from my DA88'S and plenty of packaging so I can ship these units. If you are interested in the M216 let me know I can either post it for sale on reverb.

You can message me on here.

Thanks