Chroma Polaris, Distressor, DerrEsser, Etc...

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

NarxistDan
alignin' 24-trk

Chroma Polaris, Distressor, DerrEsser, Etc...

Post by NarxistDan » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:42 am

I don't want to ship the Polaris, but will deliver to the Seattle or Portland area and am located in Olympia, WA. Everything else includes shipping and PayPal to the US in the asking price. Feel free to send me reasonable offers. I'm also open to trades, especially for knobby rack synths, an EPS16 rack, an ASR10 rack, an s950, or a Nektar Panorama P6.

Pictures of everything at http://bit.ly/1HdmzUZ

I'm also on eBay and Gearslutz with the same username and solid feedback history. Contact me via PM or danfajans at gmail dot com

Item: Fender Rhodes Chroma Polaris
Description: I've been waffling for months about whether to sell this but a pending move to a smaller space has made my decision for me.
It's got Paul DeRocco's remanufactured panels installed and works as new. It had a full check up when the panels were put in earlier this year. The power supply caps, a handful of audio caps, the battery, and a few logic chips were replaced. It's now in perfect functional shape and sounds fantastic.
As you can see in the pictures it's cosmetically imperfect but overall very good. The maintenance work I've had done on it has been focused on having it run like new and I've done no paint touch up or anything like that done. It would be pretty straightforward to shine it up in that way if you wanted to.
Price: $1400

Item: Presonus Faderport
Description: In excellent shape. Includes original box, USB cable and power supply.
Price: $100

Item: Empirical Labs Distressor EL8
Description: It's in great shape and works like new. I've even got the original box it shipped in.
Price: $1100

Item: Empirical Labs DerrEsser
Description: ELDS 500 series de-esser module. Includes both de-essing and high frequency limiting. It sounds great and is in great shape.
Price: $350
Rehearse More
Edit Less