SOLD: Studer 169 10x2 mixer, completely recapped

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

neonaudio
pluggin' in mics

SOLD: Studer 169 10x2 mixer, completely recapped

Post by neonaudio » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:45 pm

This 10x2 Studer 169 is in excellent condition and was completely restored about five years ago. All capacitors were replaced with Panasonic FC caps, so it sounds great and is ready for years of service.

If you haven't used one of these before, I found this YT video of someone demoing the EQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA0VSOJEkeg

The uses for this mixer are many. With 10 excellent mic pres, it makes a great front end for any recording set up, mobile or otherwise. It also makes a great mixer to interface with a DAW and bring some analog flavor to the table.

The only minor issue to speak of is that one of the VU meters is not working. I would expect this would be an easy fix for a tech. The front panel on the bottom is also missing, and there are replacement ones available on eBay if it is deemed necessary to have. A few of the plastic caps for the knobs are also missing, and I know a source for these, too, if interested.

Included are the original power supply unit and an extra master channel unit.

SOLD

Last edited by neonaudio on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

neonaudio
pluggin' in mics

Post by neonaudio » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Bump for price drop to $4400. This still includes insured FedEx Ground shipping to CONUS.

10 great mic pres for less than $450/each!