Multiple Studio Items for sale or trade

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

jabberz
audio school

Multiple Studio Items for sale or trade

Post by jabberz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello,

I have multiple pieces of gear for sale. All items are in perfect working condition. I am only selling, due to lack of use, and I'd like to see these pieces go to a studio to help make some magic. Buyer pays paypal and shipping. Local pickup in the Bay Area is available. Trades welcomed.

* Pair of Daking 52270b mic pre/eq units - All discrete transistor circuitry, class A channel strips. These units are transformer balanced input and outputs.
Transformer balanced inputs and output. 4 band EQ. This is an essential piece of gear for any studio! 900 each or 1750 for the pair
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Waves L2 Ultramaximizer - This is the rare hardware mastering limiter. High resolution converters. This thing is a secret weapon in any domain, digital or analog. 1000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* SPL Stereo Vitalizer mk II - This is the psychoacoustic and audiometric enhancer that takes advantage of the human's spatial processing. There is a filtrationing system network built inside to make stuff sound better. This is the ultimate 'one knob' secret weapon. You hide this under the desk and make sure none ever knows you own this or else they'll steal it. 500
* Ampex 354 Stereo Tube Preamp - Classic tube goodness in stereo form.
Just run your stereo mixes through this before going into your DAW to add some fuzzy saturation. Push the input and output gain for added richness. Sound like Frank Sinatra and Amy Winehouse while your at it. Updated the power IEC to accept a 2 prong.

***Death caps are still installed so PLEASE use the included power cable! ***
Even if you tried to use a regular 3 prong cable. The ground terminal was removed from the socket. don't worry, I got your back!

Once you get this, have a tube tech go through it if you want to update the IEC to accept the 3 prong. This is also a 60's unit, so service from a knowledgeable tech with tube chops is healthy for this old curmudgeon. - 750
* Modified Urei 535 Dual Graphic EQ - DIY'ers, tinkerers, and audio enthusiasts take note. This dual 10 band graphic EQ has made it's way to the selling floor. It's been modified with socketed IC's so you can swap the IC's out to find a sound you love and make it your own. This has also been modified with an updated power supply and XLR inputs and outputs. Sad to see her go, but alas it would serve someone else's facility better. - 425