Mics for Sale

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Shawn Simmons
buyin' a studio

Mics for Sale

Post by Shawn Simmons » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Selling off some mics I don't need anymore. All of them are working.

Shure 55 Dynamic - $100.00. Older version with the original connector (NOT XLR). I have two of these mics. I'm keeping one and keeping the original cable I got with it. The mic I'm selling works and sounds like the other one. But I am not selling the cable with it so you'll need to find a cable to use this mic. Cosmetically there is some wear and tear on the mic and the chrome has a lot of bumps/checking on it. Probably not stored very well by the previous owner. Still works and sounds cool though. Sold as-is due to age/wear.

(2) Beyer M500 Ribbon mics - $300.00 each or $550.00 for the pair. These are not a matched pair. Both mics work and sound good but they do sound a little different to me. Comes with mic clips but no cases.

Electro-Voice D056L Dynamic Omni microphone - $150.00. Bought this a while ago when I went thru a vintage EV mic phase. I have 2 other dynamic omni mics and I don't need this one anymore. Killer as a weird overhead or room mic. Comes with mic clip and soft case.

Sennheiser e609 Dynamic - $75.00. Pretty much brand new. Bought new years ago and hasn't seen much use. Comes with mic clip.

PM me if you're interested. I accept Paypal. Buyer pays shipping and fees.

I can provide pictures if needed.

thanks,
shawn