FS: Portland, OR (Will also ship): Antelope Orion Studio Thunderbolt/USB interface $1500

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

radiounready
audio school

FS: Portland, OR (Will also ship): Antelope Orion Studio Thunderbolt/USB interface $1500

Post by radiounready » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:28 pm

This is the 2015 edition. 12 on-board mic pres, FPGA fx emulations of classic hardware, 16 outs, 24 total ins, 2 inserts, 2 reamp outs, 2 headphone outs, wordclock. A whole lot of i/o for one unit. The pres are clean and delicious, the conversion is transparent and lovely. A nice all around centerpiece for a project studio.

The unit is less than 2 years old and kept in a non-smoking environment. There's a small amount of rack rash on the top, but it's easy to miss. The face is beautiful, no scratches on the LCD display. Everything in working order.

It did not ship with a thunderbolt cable, and therefore doesn't sell with one. I will include the USB cable. Selling because it's flaky on Windows, and I don't have time for flaky on location. Works great on Mac.

Asking $1500