FS: Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 24 channel

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

getreel
carpal tunnel

FS: Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 24 channel

Post by getreel » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:26 am

Topaz.jpg
Topaz.jpg (151.29 KiB) Viewed 2437 times
I am selling an excellent Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 with meterbridge. This is the later non Miami Vice color scheme. Come with the power supply which is working with no issues. The console itself is in excellent condition. No bad channels and everything is working well and sounding great. It is extremely quiet. The only issues I've ever had with this console were dirty insert jacks. The lamp is out on the right master VU as well. The console is currently in use in my private studio in Lufkin, TX. I cannot ship this console as these don't seem to fair well in shipping. This one is near perfect and shipping could easily change that the way shippers handle these things.There are photos of the console on my studio website in my signature. I will try to post additional photos as time allows. $650 OBO local pickup only. PM me with any questions.

Kmade
audio school

Re: FS: Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 24 channel

Post by Kmade » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Is this still available?

getreel
carpal tunnel

Re: FS: Soundtracs Topaz Project 8 24 channel

Post by getreel » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:39 am

Yes. It's not installed anymore but is still being stored in my climate controlled studio.