FS: Schoeps CCM4 SDC Microphone

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

ivanovich
gettin' sounds

FS: Schoeps CCM4 SDC Microphone

Post by ivanovich » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:28 pm

Hello all,
Up for sale is a Schoeps CCM4 small diaphram condenser microphone. It is of cardioid polar pattern and it sounds sweet! Great on voices, drum overheads, brass, just a very solid all rounder microphone. I've used Schoeps for classical recordings along with other genres and holds up with all of the high end mics. The CCM4 and other Schoeps travel with me for studio sessions along with my other go to mics to supplement the studios mic closet.
This particular one was bought from Trew Audio in 2018 and has seen very little mileage. The reason I bought it is because my other CCM went down after 15yrs of service and I needed a quick replacement to finish a job. The reason I'm selling it is because for whatever strange reason it does not play well with my digital wireless system made by Zaxcom. I'm actually using the funds for this mic to get a Schoeps CMCL1/MK4 which is essentially the same thing, though slightly bigger. I got a chance to audition it and it plays very well with digital wireless hence the switch up.
I'm asking $1700 shipped within the continental U.S. / OBO.
If you'd like to me to record some things on it to see the sound I'd be glad to do so. It is a very full sounding mic.
Best,
Ivan
P.S. Forgot to mention that it comes with all original packaging that it came with when I purchased the unit. Also, I have a bunch of photos that I can message or email to any interested parties. For whatever reason it's not allowing me to upload an image.