Rupert Neve Designs 5045 Primary Source Enhancer (x2)

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

alexdingley
buyin' a studio

Rupert Neve Designs 5045 Primary Source Enhancer (x2)

Post by alexdingley » Thu May 13, 2021 8:19 pm

Hi there!

Live sound is really not gonna be where I spend my time & energy (nor where I decide to keep my expensive gear concentrated), so these two PSE units need to find new homes. They sound amazing — they're magic for live spoken dialog sound (and also solid for vocal performance/singing) but they'll give your vocal mic a ton more clearance over the background noise, and keep you from having to fight feedback way better than a lot of other solutions.

They're both listed on Reverb.com but I'll sell directly to any tapeOp'er for $50 less than my reverb price + I'm giving free shipping for these if you come directly through this post. $1275-each or $2350 for the pair together. (Free shipping) + I have appropriately sized cardboard boxes and these will ship double-boxed / packed like a pro (check my reverb feedback if you want to see folks rave about my expert packing jobs)

Trying to save up for a second Shelford Channel, but I'm not desperate to sell these on the cheap... so I'll hold firm.