FS: Yamaha M1532 (Heavily Modified)

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Flyingeyepro
gettin' sounds

FS: Yamaha M1532 (Heavily Modified)

Post by Flyingeyepro » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:22 am

For sale: Yamaha M1532 mixing console, in excellent condition. This unit was made in 1988 and spent the next 31 years under a factory cover, in a skating rink. It’s in very nice condition with a few nicks in the rosewood veneer, but no other damage. Everything works.
The entire console has been recapped (2020) with the highest quality Nichicon and Kemet capacitors. Most of the TA7322P Opamps (24 input, PGM & MTX) have been replaced to lower the noise floor and increase detail. I also upgraded the first 8 input channels with true LCR inductor based EQ filters. This is a common upgrade, but mine includes the Low Shelf filters also.
I built a low noise, linear power supply that uses the factory Cannon connector and performs better than the stock PSU. I also rebuilt the headphone amp
I added 32 direct outs using Tamura GA80990 High Nickel transformers and 4-DB25 output connectors. The direct outs are sourced from the ECHO Pre/Post switch allowing maximum options.
I’ve rebuilt many M1516/M1532 consoles and this is the cleanest one I’ve ever seen. If you’re in the market for API312 style preamps and API553 style EQ, this console should interest you.
Other upgrades are available for this M1532 including more LCR EQ filter sets, 990 DOA Opamps in the PGM summing position, and a few others. Message for more info

Could not upload photos, but many are available.

$9350 plus shipping

I have a shipping case for this console and can assist in finding the best cartage for you.
--
Thanx
Chris Mitchell
FoH Engineer
Umphrey's McGee

www.youtube.com/user/umvideo
https://flyingeyepro.wordpress.com/
"e's jus dis guy, ya know?"